U.S. Toy has provided fun, inspired learning and encouraged creativity in the young and young-at-heart since 1953! We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative for a strategic role in driving the performance of our Education/Government and Commercial Divisions!
At U.S. Toy our #1 focus is customer satisfaction. Now is the perfect time for an experienced Sales Representative to help us continue that tradition of excellence! Our Mission & Vision center on the principles of Passion, Creativity, Value, Quality, Team Focus and Family.
** U.S. TOY COMPANY WINS INGRAM’S BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR AWARD IN 2010 **
** U.S. TOY COMPANY MAKES INTERNET RETAILER TOP 500 LIST **
If you have the following……we want to talk to you!
- A proven track record of 5+ years of Consumer Goods sales (either B2B or B2C) is preferred
- Entrepreneurial individuals who are ambitious, assertive, intelligent & energetic
- Strong selling and negotiating skills and the talent to utilize effective questioning techniques and scripting to land qualified prospects
- Strong desire to attack the market and hunt for new business.
- Strong organization and strategic planning skills to manage and grow a territory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point)
What we offer you….
- Training, support and 59+ years of a well-earned reputation in the industry with the potential to earn a six-figure income within a couple years of territory development
- Complete marketing support and the tools necessary to win
- An experienced hands on management team to guide and support your efforts
- Our solutions are sticky and our programs are unique allowing us to develop long-term relationships with our customers
- Great benefits, a company in sustained growth mode, an energetic culture that celebrates your successes with you, and support from the Top-Down
Your duties include….
- Developing new business by actively prospecting an assigned territory to consistently grow year over year
- Managing and growing customer relationships and networking those accounts for long-term sustainability
- Attending trade shows when appropriate to represent the company and develop new relationships
- Having ownership for the development and profitability of a territory by managing the expenses and profit margins
U.S. TOY continues to grow and invest in new technology to continue its position as a leader in the toy industry. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, now is the time to join the U.S. Toy Sales Representative team!