A perfect way to bring Winter into this classroom on these snowy days. This craft was recreated from Preschool Crafts for Kids.
- blue construction paper
- white paper
- yarn or string
- cotton balls
- Trace and cut out a cloud shape from blue paper.
- Cut out three, 5” squares from the white paper.
- Fold the white squares in half, and in half again.
- Cut out random triangles to make original snowflakes.
- Cut three pieces of yarn or string to various lengths.
- Tape or glue snowflakes to the lengths of string and then tape to the back of the cloud.
- Glue cotton balls to the front of the cloud.
- Hang and enjoy!